Terms and Conditions
- This Membership has no cash value and remains the property of Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark, Mactan.
- This Membership, its privileges and benefits, except for the underlined, are non- transferable & expires after the date printed thereon. Guest is required to present his membership card (digital or actual card) and valid ID for verification. O
- Benefits and privileges are not valid without the member and its membership card.
- Vouchers included in this membership bears the same expiration date.
- Membership discounts are not in conjunction with other promos, discounts and Senior Citizen discounts.
- Room accommodation is subject to prior reservations and availability.
- Only one Member can use his benefits per transaction.
- This membership and its vouchers are not for resell.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior notice, and does not supersede the resort's general terms and conditions.
- Discounted vouchers are special rates extended to members. Discounted vouchers bear the same expiration date as the membership. Separate terms and conditions apply
- Lost, stolen and damaged vouchers are NOT REPLACEABLE.
- Discounted Rate Vouchers are bearer instrument (transferrable).
- This membership is a special program managed and operated by the Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark, Mactan.
- This membership is open to individuals aged 18 and above. The Resort reserves the right to grant or refuse Membership at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Upon successful enrolment, Members will receive a membership number and its collaterals after five (5) business days.
- Membership and Membership cards are strictly non-transferable and may only be used the member. Membership cards are the property of the Resort and a fee may be charged for replacement of lost or damaged cards.
- Members may be required to present a valid ID for verification every time he/she avails non-transferable benefits and privileges. Membership benefits and privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any additional discount or any ongoing promotions.
- Members who book for room accommodation through qualified Room Reservation Channels will enjoy the benefits and privileges during their stay. Members who book for room accommodation through third party reservation channels will not be able to enjoy the benefits and privileges of this membership. If in doubt, Members should contact the Membership Services Hotline for clarification before making reservations.
- The Resort reserves the right to suspend, withdraw and/or discontinue Membership rights and benefits, including, but not limited to, suspension of a Member’s access to electronic login accounts or de-activation of such login account, if the Resort has reasonable grounds for suspecting, in its sole discretion, that a Member has: (i) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or regulations; (ii) acted in a manner inconsistent with, breached or violated any of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) engaged in any fraudulent, dishonest or deceptive behavior, theft, misconduct or wrongdoing in connection with his/her Membership account, including but not limited to, involving benefit redemption; or (iv) failed or refused to pay any bills or accounts due to the Resort. The measures set out above may result in the cancellation of benefits and privileges. In addition, the Resort shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including, but not limited to, criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- The Resort reserves the right to modify the program structure, benefits and other features, including these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the membership at any time. Although the Resort will use reasonable effort to notify Members of material changes to the membership program benefits and/or to these Terms and Conditions, it is the responsibility of Members to keep themselves up-to-date in respect to the membership and these Terms and Conditions. Any use of the membership benefits and privileges by a Member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendments. The Resort will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendments to the membership or to these Terms and Conditions.
- All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Resort.
- If the English version of these Terms and Conditions conflicts with any other language version, the English version shall prevail. In case of dispute over the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the Resort’s decision is final.
- Membership enrolment can be made online at Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark, Mactan website or by completing an enrolment form which is available by calling the Membership Services Hotline, at the Front Desk or certain food and beverage outlets at the resort.
- Enrolment forms will not be processed unless all mandatory fields marked with asterisks are completed correctly and signed. Applicants (including on-line applicants) must carefully read the Terms and Conditions before submission of enrolment forms, and an application will only be accepted if the applicant confirms his/her agreement to these Terms and Conditions. An applicant will be deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions by submission of an enrolment form. Notwithstanding the foregoing, an applicant will not become a member unless and until he/she has successfully processed payment and issued a Membership card/number.
- Membership has no monetary face value and may not be sold, bartered, transferred, exchanged for cash or otherwise by any means among the Members or between Member and non-Member. Joint accounts and multiple enrolments by a single person are not allowed.
- A Member may only hold one Membership account at any time. If a Member inadvertently creates a duplicate account, the Company reserves the right to merge and consolidate the details of the Member into the Member’s earlier account. The resort is not responsible for any loss of Member benefits and/or services due to duplicate Membership.
- Membership accounts are valid within 12 months from the date of enrollment and are renewable.
- Membership will end automatically upon the death of the Member; and benefits and privileges will be canceled.
- Paid membership is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Lifestyle Membership Contact Information
Hotlines: +63 32 494 5000 or +63 32 494 5555
Email address: email@example.com
Look for Katrin Suanico or Dan Segovia
Jpark Lifestyle Membership's office, located at the resort's Business Center, is open daily from 11AM-5PM, Mondays to Sundays except on Holidays.
Due to the IATF guidelines on leisure facilities restrictions, our facilities below are currently closed temporarily:
Giant slides of the water park